Saturday, April 30, 2016

It's the little things...

On one of the FB groups I follow diligently, a member posted a photo recently. She bought a key chain. Just a simple key chain that had her sorority's pink and green letters on it. Though these are obviously the wrong colors for me, I can appreciate her message. 

She said, "It just occurred to me that when I board the plane, I will not be taking any keys with me, so I just bought a new key chain to open all of the new doors I will get to open (literally and figuratively)."

This just spoke to me. I decided that I was going to our local specialty shop and get my own key chain (DST of course). I decided this and haven't told anyone. 

Well, I just stopped by to visit my mom and what did she have for me? A key chain! How could she have known!?!? Oh well, I'll take it! Thanks Mom! 


Until next time...
-Ashley```

No comments:

Post a Comment