Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Quick update

Greetings all,

The Facebook groups are buzzing as the 1st posts of people receiving their golden tickets (plane ticket & visa) are showing up. All of the posts I've read so far have folks flying out of their respective locations on 21 July 2016 (I have to get used to writing the date like that).
I am not in that number, and im ok with that. It gives me time to put things in order. People who are with the recruiting agency, Footprints, received a notice saying group 1 would travel between 21-23 July and group 2 will travel between 4-6 August. Teachaway, my recruiter, didn't send such a notice but instead the teachers are receiving their golden tickets.
Now, I could very well leave in group 2 or not. Lol. Only time will tell. I'll keep you all posted.

Until next time...
Happy days!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment