Friday, May 27, 2016

Preparing our Legal Documents

Hello to all!

I've come to the point in my checklist where I am ready to take care of Kevin (the hubby) and I's legal documents. I've managed to complete our Last Will & Testaments. Surprisingly, it was pretty simple. I found a free template online, and just filled it in with our information. I had to tweak a few sections due to our individual needs, but for the most part, I didn't have to think hard at all.

My next step is to research whether or not living wills, also known as advanced health care directives, are needed since we're still young and don't have any debilitating conditions or terminal diagnoses. I found a free template just in case it is something we need.


Until next time...

Happy Days!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment