Thursday, August 4, 2016

It's official, I'm leaving!

Greetings everyone,


Well the time has come! Yesterday around 6:40 AM central time, 2:40 PM Abu Dhabi time, I received my flight itinerary and e-visa  (work entry permit). Barring any booking issues, I'm scheduled to fly out of Birmingham, AL, USA Friday, 12 Aug 2016 (gotta get used to writing the date like this). I'll fly from BHM airport to DFW (Dallas). Then I'll board a 15 hour flight that will take me non-stop to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates  (UAE).

I have confirmed all the details (name spelling, DOB, passport #, etc.) is correct. Now I wait on the travel agency to send me my official e-ticket.

Woohoo! Now, to finish packing...

Happy Days!
 -Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you However I am experiencing issue with ur rss . Don?t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx www.setupabudhabibusiness.com/

    ReplyDelete